Every year, the Lalique Museum presents a major temporary exhibition during the summer.
To come : La table, tout un art (2021)
- 2020: no exhibition
- 2019: The Invention of Modern Perfume
- 2018 : Prism - When Lalique crystal meets contemporary art.
- 2017: Back to the sources - The world that inspired Lalique
- 2016: Lalique and the Art of Travel
- 2015: Glass in everyday life
- 2014: The aquatic world of Lalique
- 2013: Glass and the great masters of Modern Art
- 2012: Suzanne Lalique-Haviland, decoration reinvented
- Temporary exhibitions
- The collections
- Lalique more than a name
- The site
- Exhibit of the month