At Douvre-la-Délivrande in Normandy in the 1930s, René Lalique redesigned the interior of the Convent of Notre-Dame-de-Fidélité chapel. The chapel makes an extraordinary visit!
Visit St Mathew’s Church on the island of Jersey, where Florence Boot commissioned René Lalique to redesign the interior with a magnificent decor of angels and lilies, in honour of her deceased husband.
Discover another Lalique Museum on the other side of the world! At Hakoné in Japan, a devoted collector has created a moving tribute to René Lalique.
And you can find works by Lalique in numerous museums all over the world, including:
- the Arts Décoratifs, the Paris Museum of Decorative Arts
- the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum in Lisbon
- the Victoria and Albert Museum in London
- the Société Musée Lalique at Doesburg in the Netherlands
- the Schmuckmuseum at Pforzheim in Germany
- the Wolfsonian–Florida International University in Miami Beach
You’ll also find Lalique in all Lalique stores: http://www.lalique.com