Last entry one hour before the museum closes.
Please note that animals are not allowed inside the museum (they are allowed in the garden on a lead).
Following the French Prime Minister's annoncement on 14 March that all non-essential public spaces were to be closed until further notice, the Lalique Museum will close from 15 March.
- museum closed on January 1 and from January 6 to 31 - Museum open from 10am to 6pm from January 2 to 5.
- reopening for the 2020 season on 1 February
- February and March: Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm
- from 1 April to 30 September: every day from 9.30am to 6.30pm, public holidays included
- October and November: Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm
- December: every day from 10am to 6pm. On 24 and 31 December the museum will close at 4pm – the museum will be closed on 25 December