Individual admission to the permanent collections
- Adult: €8
- Concessions (children and young people from 6 to 18 years old, job seekers, disabled visitors, students (a recent document showing student status must be shown): €4
- Families (one or two adults and up to 5 children under 18): €18
- Free of charge: children under 6, journalists, teachers, holders of the MuseumsPassMusées, people accompanying a disabled visitor (you will be asked to show a current document justifying this status)
Visitors receive a ticket giving them reduced admission to the Meisenthal International Glass Art Centre, the Grande Place- Musée du Cristal Saint-Louis.
GOOD DEAL! Use our partner passes to visit the Lalique Museum: MuseumsPassMusées or Pass Alsace.
Annual passes for the Lalique Museum
Annual passes are personal and may only be used by the holder.
- Annual children’s pass (for under 18s): free access to the visit-workshops during school holidays + museum admission + temporary exhibitions): €19
- Annual individual adult pass: unlimited access to the museum + exhibitions + talks: €29
- Annuel pass (Amis du musée): €22
Group admission to the permanent collections (from 15 people)
- Adult: €6
- Concessions (children and young people from 6 to 18 years old, job seekers, disabled visitors, students (a recent document showing student status must be shown): €3
- Guided tour of the permanent collection (15 to 30 people): €65
- Private tour (less than 15 people): €90
- Presentation of the museum or of the exhibition (20min with a guide): 30€
- Guided tour of the Hochberg site (up to 50 people - 1h30): 70 €
- It’s your choice (visit with your own guide): €45
- Special rates for school visits subject to options chosen, ask for an estimate
Services offered by the Lalique Museum
- Special events for adults or children: ask us for details
- Visioguide: €2.50