Individual admission to the permanent collections
- Adult: €6
- Concessions (children and young people from 6 to 18 years old, job seekers, disabled visitors, students (a recent document showing student status must be shown): €3
- Families (one or two adults and up to 5 children under 18): €14
- Free of charge: children under 6, journalists, teachers, holders of the MuseumsPassMusées, people accompanying a disabled visitor (you will be asked to show a current document justifying this status)
Visitors receive a ticket giving them reduced admission to the Meisenthal International Glass Art Centre, the Grande Place- Musée du Cristal Saint-Louis.
There may be an admission charge for certain temporary exhibitions – please consult the relevant page on the Exhibition calendar.
Annual passes for the Lalique Museum
Annual passes are personal and may only be used by the holder.
- Annual children’s pass (for under 18s): free access to the visit-workshops during school holidays + museum admission + temporary exhibitions): €12
- Annual individual adult pass: unlimited access to the museum + exhibitions + talks: €15
- Annual family pass (for 1 to 2 adults and up to 5 children under 18 years old): unlimited access to the museum + exhibitions and free admission to concerts and shows: €40
Group admission to the permanent collections (from 15 people)
- Adult: €5
- Concessions (children and young people from 6 to 18 years old, job seekers, disabled visitors, students (a recent document showing student status must be shown): €2.50
- Guided tour (maximum 25 people): €50
- It’s your choice (visit with your own guide): €45
- Special rates for school visits subject to options chosen, ask for an estimate
Services offered by the Lalique Museum
- Special events for adults or children: ask us for details
- Visioguide: €2.50
- Guided tours at set times (subject to the event calendar) €3 / person