The Lalique Museum will be open to visitors from 25 May, every day from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm.
Visitors are required to respect the following rules, to ensure that your visit runs as smoothly as possible for all concerned:
- All visitors from age 11 upwards are required to wear a mask in all the museum buildings.
- Please respect social distancing and other protective measures
- Group visits accepted for a maximum of 10 people only.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the shop and museum at one time. You may be asked to wait before having access to certain areas.
- Please pay by bankcard where possible. The payment terminals are cleaned after each transaction.
- Please follow the indications giving directions for your visit.
- The rooftop gardens will not be open.
Please respect the access to and from the shop by using the entrance and way out indicated. For your own comfort and that of fellow visitors, please wash your hands on entering the museum space and do not touch objects more than is strictly necessary. Anti-bacterial hand gel is provided.
The museum is cleaned at regular moments through the day, in addition to the full-scale cleaning operation every morning before opening.
Anti-bacterial hand gel is provided for your use at various points in the museum.
If you use the stools provided at the entrance to the permanent collections, please place them back in the rack at the end of your visit.
There will be no guided tours for the moment.
Visio guides will continue to be available for 2.5 Euros per person, and will be thoroughly disinfected after each use.
The auditorium will be closed temporarily.
The Lalique Museum staff will give you the warmest welcome from behind their masks, and will do everything possible to ensure you of a smooth and agreeable visit! We look forward to seeing you soon,
Receive all the news and hear about events to come by email