The Lalique Museum is situated between the regions of Alsace and Lorraine. Make the most of your visit to discover an area of France that has so much to offer for all tastes and generations, whether your interest is culture, lifestyle, nature, tradition or the contemporary world!
Focus on nature
The Lalique Museum is in the heart of an exceptional beauty spot, the Parc Naturel Régional des Vosges du Nord:
- There are lots of magnificent walks in the forest, with clearly marked paths that are easy to follow
- Mountain bikers can enjoy some exciting, hilly rides
- Pamper yourself in one of the local spas and try some natural beauty treatments
Focus on culture
- Jump from the 13th to the 21st century when you visit the Château de Lichtenberg
- Wander through the historic streets of La Petite Pierre and discover its museums, ramparts and castle, where the Parc Naturel Régional des Vosges du Nord has its headquarters
- Go deeper into local life and history when you visit the Maison Suisse de Wimmenau or the Maisons des Rochers de Graufthal
- And don’t miss the Musée du Pays de Hanau and the Judeo-Alsatian Museum at Bouxwiller.
Focus on towns and cities
- Discover Bitche, and its imposing fortifications built by Vauban
- Explore the charming town of Saverne, with its two castles and a canal
- Feel the European character of Strasbourg, with its ancient cathedral and its UNESCO World Heritage city centre.
Focus on activities with children
- The Vaisseau in Strasbourg is a great place for children to experiment with science in a fun way
- The Haut-Koenigsbourg is a local beauty spot with a castle and great attractions for children and adults such as the montagne des singes (the monkey mountain) and the volerie des aigles (the eagle sanctuary).